Did you know that the blue light from electronic devices may harm your sleep?
To avoid this while using Windows 10 you should apply the new settings for Night Light.
- Click the Start bottom, and select settings.
- Select System Settings.
- Find Screen Settings, and Color – Night light.
- Now you can define activation time preferences or use the default setting.
- At the bar “Color temperature at night” you can define the fading degree of blue color and yellow color intensity.
- Once this is done, just close the window to save your preferences.
Thanks for watching.